Twin HEPAC pleated capsule filters provides up to 99.99% filtration for up to 28 days*, NOW available with our new **filter subscription service**.
Dental practices and other healthcare settings requiring a protective face mask for all aerosol generating procedures.
Latest respirator face mask technology includes our downward facing exhaust valves to prevent misting of goggles, glasses and face shields.
Stealth Dental and Healthcare Face Masks offer the highest protection (P3) against airborne particles, aerosols and sprays with up to 99.99% filtration efficiency.
Filters up to 99.9% of all airborne particles for up to 28 days*.
Double filtering gives increased AGP protection in all dental and healthcare settings.
Moulded facepiece for ultimate face seal and comfort with over 90% 'fit test' pass rate.
Lowest breathing resistance of any P3 face mask available.
Airborne Particles, Sprays, Fumes and Aerosol sprays.
Downward facing exhaust valve prevents misting of goggles, glasses and face shields.
- Weight: 135g
- Assigned Protection Factor: APF20
- Conforms to EN140:2001 & EN143:2001
- Product Code – F01.1
- Shell Life Mask & Filters: 5 years
- Certificate: BSI CE2797
- Face mask body: TPE Medical Grade - Silicone & latex free
- Mask strap: Nylon-Polyester
- Mask Valve & Fittings: Silicone / Nylon
- HEPAC - P3 R D Filter: Synthetic composite / TPE frame
- HEPAC - Strap Clips: Nylon
- Stealth dental/medical mask Packaging: 100% Recyclable Paper card
- For all UK orders, we use DPD Local
- Standard Delivery is FREE for orders £100+
- Orders below this amount are charged £5 for delivery
- Please allow up to 1-3 working days for delivery
- Stealth Lite Sport Packaging: Recyclable polybag
- For all International orders, we use DPD
- EU (including Ireland) = £15 per shipment (up to 10 working days)
- Rest of World = £30 per shipment (up to 14 working days)
Frequently Asked Questions*
As HSE guidelines advise, we recommend that you do a maintenance check on your respirator & change your filters every 28 days, with the first day being when you initially use the facemask. After every use, we recommend wiping down your face piece with an antibacterial or alcohol wipe to keep it clean and fresh.
No, you must not wash the filters. We advise wiping down the facemask and the moulded face piece with an antibacterial wipe after every use and replacing the filters every 28 days. See below for links to replacement filters.
Save yourself the hassle of buying filters every 28 days for you and your team by using our new open ended* filter subscription option. Just purchase a filter subscription when you buy your Stealth Mask and we’ll send you replacement filters, and charge your card, every 28 days as per our recommendations.You can also buy subscriptions if you already have a mask/s by purchasing the ‘filter subscription’ product in the normal way on this website. *open-ended means no minimum term, you can cancel at any time.
You have a choice between purchasing: Standard replacement filters for Stealth P3 Mask, Nuisance-Odour replacement filters for Stealth P3 Mask. Both filters provide the highest filtration efficiency – removing 99.999% of airborne particles at 0.3 microns and above. The 5PK Stealth P3 Nuisance Odour Filter Pairs are specially designed to eliminate nuisance odours through an additional carbon filter layer. This additional filter layer is the only difference between these two filter options.
No they have not been left out. With the mask you have purchased it comes with twin P3 HEPAC pleated filters already fitted. If you lift the grille at the front of the mask you will see them.
Yes absolutely! The Sleek unobtrusive design is to accommodate visors, helmets, spectacles/goggles & other PPE.