#1 Protective Face Mask
Latest filter and Face Mask technology protects you against Pollution including up to 99.99% of all airborne particles and fumes. Features a neoprene harness for your ultimate comfort.
Up to 99%+ filtration efficiency
Latest face mask filter technology for ultimate protection against pollution, fumes and other airborne particles.
Latest face mask technology including our downward facing exhaust valves to prevent eyewear from misting up.
City Mask gives maximum protection against pollution, airborne particles, fumes, oil aerosols & mists with up to 99.99% filter efficiency.
Unique FFP3 technology filters up to 99.9% of pollution and airborne particles.
Neoprene harness with mesh area over filter makes washing and cleaning super easy.
Moulded facepiece for a great face seal and comfortable fit.
Very low face mask breathing resistance with our unique valve technology.
Pollution, Airborne Particles, Fumes, Oil Aerosols.
Exhaust valve – prevents misting or steaming of eyewear.
- Weight: 58g
- Product Code – STEALTH/LS/SP
- Shelf life Mask & Filters: 5 years
- Face mask body: TPE Medical Grade - Silicone & latex free
- Mask strap: Neoprene with PU/Scotchlite Layer
- Mask Valve & Fittings: Silicone / Nylon
- HEPAC-Lite Filter: Synthetic layered composite
- Packaging: Recyclable polybag
- For all UK orders, we use DPD Local
- Standard Delivery is FREE for orders £100+
- Orders below this amount are charged £5 for delivery
- Please allow up to 1-3 working days for delivery
- For all International orders, we use DPD
- EU (including Ireland) = £15 per shipment (up to 10 working days)
- Rest of World = £30 per shipment (up to 14 working days)
Frequently Asked Questions
As HSE guidelines advise, we recommend that you do a maintenance check on your respirator & change your filters every 28 days, with the first day being when you initially use the facemask. This is if you have worn your mask daily for 8 or more hours. After every use, we recommend wiping down your face piece with an antibacterial or alcohol wipe to keep it clean and fresh.
No, you must not wash the filters, but you can hand wash the neoprene harness with hot, soapy water. We advise wiping down the moulded face piece after every use with an antibacterial wipe and replacing the filters every 28 days – if you have used the mask daily for 8 hours or more. You can purchase replacement filters on our website (see below). The Neoprene has also been tested to withstand 30C for a cycle of 30 minutes in your washing machine. Please hang to dry.
You will need the 2PK Stealth Lite Sport Replacement Filter Pods priced at £21.99.